MemberJuly 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm
default gravatar image
don’t see where to update that or is it tied to email on gravatar.com by default?
MemberJuly 19, 2019 at 7:59 pm
This is my question as well. Hopefully, there will be answered posted soon.
MemberJuly 24, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Same issue observed. My other porblem is how can I add another author name. When I click the Add author button, it just shows a drop down with my name only in it.
MemberJuly 24, 2019 at 3:10 pm
can the author section be hidden instead?
ModeratorAugust 1, 2019 at 2:48 pm
My sincere apologies for the delay. We were streamlining our Resources section to make it a go-to for all critical queries. Not sure if this is already addressed elsewhere, but let me still post a response to it here.
Yes, it is tied to your email in Gravatar if you’ve uploaded a picture of your own.
Regarding on how to update your profile image, can you confirm which picture are you trying to update?
Is it the Invanto account or one of the apps?
If it’s for the Invanto account:
Click your account name and select the profile and settings.
2. Hover your mouse over the picture and click the icon with an arrow above the square.
3. Locate your picture and you are good to go!
If you are referring to the profile picture of a student, follow these steps:
1. When the student logs in, he can select “My Profile” to go to his account settings.
2. Hover the mouse over the Gravatar Icon. A word that says ‘’Edit’’ will appear, click it and locate your file.
3. Now, you have successfully changed your profile picture.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Log in to reply.